"Everybody knows a work of art takes at least an hour!" Lucy to Linus, (Peanuts)

FineArtViews Painting Competition - Twice in the Fav 15%

http://canvoo.com/boldbrush/badge/13203 three times selected for FAV15%, Fine Art Views Bold Brush Painting Competition

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Step Further

Three days of procrastinating...doing other stuff...ignoring the easel, but it's always there staring at me. I was all thumbs and butterfingers today but as the hours passed and it was about time
to stop I had regained some dexterity. I apologize for this boring post today. Kind of fits my mood.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    This is my first visit to your blog and I'm having a wonderful time looking around.
    Your figure work is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking good Karen...I like the unique composition. I wish I had a porch on my studio...great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is wonderful! I have not been brave enough to try portraiture yet! I do paint outside and find it refreshing after being indoors all winter. Gives a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like it Karen, yes very interesting composition)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen!.... as with all of your work... "I" particularly love the unique and risky compositional perspectives that you develop... entirely "outside of the box"... very "edgy" and certainly engaging for the viewer psychologically!

    Great work!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete