"Everybody knows a work of art takes at least an hour!" Lucy to Linus, (Peanuts)

FineArtViews Painting Competition - Twice in the Fav 15%

http://canvoo.com/boldbrush/badge/13203 three times selected for FAV15%, Fine Art Views Bold Brush Painting Competition

Thursday, May 6, 2010

As Seen, not on tv, but in The Artists Magazine!

The new issue of The Artists Magazine is on the stands (I understand...haven't seen it yet) and my little ad is in there somewhere! Very little ad...you don't get a very big slot unless you pay big bucks, but already I have heard from someone who saw it, someone I don't know who lives on the other side of the continent. Very cool. I hope lots more people see it and decide to come out
this way, enjoy the incredible scenery of north Vancouver Island, and take my class...I can promise a good experience and tasty, organic food from our own garden!

3 comments:

  1. karen .. have a great workshop ...i've enjoyed looking at your incredible portrait and figure paintings here i like the analogies you describe in your text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! I will look for it. :) I would love to go, it sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ad, and that would be a lovely couple of days spent in Sayward, too.

    ReplyDelete